BITMAIN ANTMINER T9.
Note: This batch ships out within 10 days after full payment (first-order-first-ship).
Note: Your order is only final after we confirmed it by sending the invoice.
Note: Order without VAT (0%) with a EU company VAT number or by ordering from outside EU
Note: The price of bitcoin mining machines must be adjusted frequently according to many factors, including Bitcoin/USD exchange rate, the network difficulty, and expected difficulty increase. Refund requests based on price changes cannot be honored.
Note: Up to two years warranty instead of 180 days.
1. Hash Rate: 12.5 TH/s ±5%
2. Power Consumption: 1576W + 7% (at the wall, with APW3 ,93% efficiency, 25C ambient temp)
3. Power Efficiency: 0.126 J/GH + 7%(at the wall, with APW3 93% efficiency, 25°C ambient temp)
4. Rated Voltage: 11.60 ~13.00V
5. Chip quantity per unit: 171x BM1387
6. Dimensions: 350mm(L)*135mm(W)*158mm(H)
7. Cooling: 2x 12038 fan Front fan: 6000 rpm, Rear fan: 4300 rpm
8. Operating Temperature: 0 °C to 40 °C
9. Network Connection: Ethernet
Power consumption figures will vary with your PSU’s efficiency, the ambient operating temperature and the accuracy of the power meter.
PSU: A power supply unit is not included. There are 3 PCI-e connectors for +12V DC input on each hashing board and all 3 are required. Do not connect more than one PSU to the same hashing board!
We recommend the APW3+12-1600-B2 power supply for use with the Antminer T9. One power supply supports one Antminer T9.
Separate power supply to control board: there is one additional 6pin PCI-e connector on the IO board which must be connected to the PSU to get power. If you use different PSU for hash boards and control board, please make sure to power the hash boards first and the control board only after the hash boards have been powered. Be sure to power on the miner only after all the 10x PCIE connectors are connected to power supply.